The present Legal notice regulates the General conditions of access and use of the website accessible at the URL www.recamania.com (hereinafter website), that Alveco online SL makes available to Internet users.
The use of the website implies the full acceptance and without reserves of all and every one of the dispositions included in this Legal notice. Consequently, the user of the website should carefully read this Legal notice on each of the occasions in which intends to use the website, since the text could be modified at the discretion of the owner of the website, or due to a legislative change jurisprudential or business practices.
1. OWNERSHIP OF THE WEBSITE.
Holder's name: ALVECO ONLINE SL registered office: C / Elm 10 2nd B
Contact phone: 967630000
Registration data: entered in the mercantile registry of Albacete; Tomo 923; Book 687; Folio 109; Leaf AB-22978; Inscription 12. OBJECT.
The website gives users the same access to information and services provided by Alveco online SL persons or organizations interested in them.
3. ACCESS AND USE OF THE WEBSITE.
3.1 character free access and use of the website.
Access to the website is free of charge for users of the same.
3.2. user registration.
General access to and use of the website does not require prior subscription or registration of the users of the same.
4. CONTENTS OF THE WEBSITE.
The language used by the proprietor in the web will be Spanish. Alveco online SL is not responsible for not understanding or understanding of the language of the web user, or its consequences.
It prohibits the use of the contents of the website to promote, recruit or disseminate advertising or own information or third persoNAS without the permission of Alveco SL online, or send advertising or information using the services or information that are put at the disposal of users, regardless of whether the use is free or not.
Links or hyperlinks that incorporate third on its web pages, to this website, will be for the opening of the web page complete, and can not express, directly or indirectly, false, inaccurate or misleading, or incurring unfair actions or illegal against Alveco SL online
5. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY.
Both web access and unauthorised use which may be made of the information contained therein is the sole responsibility of the person involved. Alveco online SL is not responsible for any consequence or damage which may arise from such access or use. Alveco online SL is not responsible for any errors of security that may occur nor damage that may be caused to the computer system (hardware and software) user, or to the files or documents stored therein, as a result of:
the presence of a virus on the computer of the user that is used to connect to the services and contents of the website,
a malfunction of the browser,
- and/or of the use of non-updated versions of the same.
Alveco online SL is not responsible for the reliability and speed of the hyperlinks incorporated on the website for the opening of others. Alveco online SL does not guarantee the usefulness of these links nor responsible for the content or services that can access the user through these links, nor the good functioning of these websites.
- Alveco online SL is not responsible for any viruses or other computer programs that damage or can damage systems or computer users access to your website or other websites that are accessed via links from this web.
6. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTYL AND INDUSTRIAL.
Are property of Alveco SL online, all rights of industrial and intellectual property of the website, as well as the contents. Any use of the website or its contents shall be exclusively private. Is reserved exclusively for Alveco online SL, any other use involving the copy, reproduction, distribution, transformation, public communication or any other similar action, of all or part of the contents of the website, so any user can carry out these actions without the prior authorization and written consent of Alveco SL online
Alveco online SL guarantees the protection and confidentiality of the personal data of any type provided by our clients in accordance with the organic law 15/1999, of 13 of December of protection of data of a Personal nature.
All data provided by our client companies to Alveco online SL or its personnel, will be included in an automated file of personal data created and maintained under the responsibility of Alveco SL, indispensable online to provide the services requested by users.
The data provided will be treated according to the regulation of security measures (Royal Decree 1720 / 2007 of 21 December), in this sense Alveco SL online has adopted the levels of protection that are legally required, and has installed all the technical measures to its reach to avoid the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access by third parties. However, the user should be aware that Internet security measures are not impregnable. In case that it deems appropriate to is to give your personal data to other entities, the user will be informed of the data transferred, of the purpose of the file and the name and address of the assignee, so that their express consent in this regard.
In fulfillment of established in the LOPD, the user may exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition. To do this you should contact us at email@example.com
or Elm Street no. 2 10th 02005 ALBACETE b.
8. APPLICABLE LAW AND COMPETENT JURISDICTION. These general conditions are governed by Spanish law. The parties submit, at its option, for the resolution of conflicts and renouncing any other jurisdiction, to the courts of the domicile of the user. Also, as an entity attached to CONFIANZA ONLINE and in terms of its ethical code, disputes relating to recruitment and advertising online, data protection and protection of minors, the user can go to the alternative dispute resolution system dispute of trust ONLINE (www.confianzaonline.es)." 9. RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL.
The customer has 14 calendar days to the exercise of the right, no need to justify the decision and no penalty of any kind (only you may request customer that take care of the amount of the expenses of returning the), in accordance with the Article 68 of the Royal Legislative Decree 1/2007 of 16 November, which approves the revised text of the General Law for the defence of consumers and users and other complementary laws,
The right of withdrawal from a contract is the Faculty of the consumer and user of nullifying the contract concluded, reported it as well to the other Contracting Party within the period established for the exercise of this right, without having to justify its decision and no penalty of any kind"
.Model withdrawal form(just fill in and send this form if you wish to withdraw from the contract)To the attention of (here you must insert the name of the employer, your full address and, if available, your fax number and your email address):
Hereby I would like to inform you/comunicamos (*) that I give up from my / motions of our contract for sale of the following good/provision of the following service (*) (*)
Requested/received the (*)
- Name of the consumer / user or the consumers and users
- Domicile of the consumer / user or of consumers and users
- Signature of the consumer / user or of consumers and users (only if this form is presented in paper)
- 10. WARRANTIES OF CONSUMER GOODS
- According to article 120 of the revised text of the General Law for the defence of consumers and users and other laws factor (TRLGDCU) regulates the status of the repair or replacement of the product and article 123 of the TRLGDCU, in the case of product defective, Alveco online S.L. will proceed to the replacement, price reduction or resolution of the contract, efforts that will be free to the consumer and user. Alveco online S.L. meets the fault of conformity which appear within a period of two years from delivery. Consumer and user shall inform Alveco online of the lack of conformity within the period of two months since he had knowledge of it.